Day: August 21, 2018

trueEX exploring sale of post-trade derivatives platform

21.08.2018

US-based swap execution facility trueEX is looking for a buyer for its derivatives processing platform just weeks after it was officially launched, The TRADE understands. The truePTS platform launched in June after JP Morgan and Citadel processed the first buy-side transaction, using artificial intelligence and robotics to remove manual procedures for matching and clearing of […]

Read More

State Street acquires FX TCA startup BestX

21.08.2018

Boston-based custodian giant State Street has acquired a transaction cost analysis (TCA) specialist for foreign exchange (FX) markets in the bank’s latest move to boost front office capabilities. State Street will acquire BestX from Thomson Reuters, which has held a 10% stake in the company as BestX retained majority ownership of the remaining 90%. BestX […]

Read More

Citi invests in fixed income e-trading technology startup

21.08.2018

Citi has made a strategic investment in an electronic trading technology startup for fixed income and derivatives markets, The TRADE can reveal. TransFICC, which specialises in low-latency connectivity, has secured funding from Citi and has become the first external company to join the investment bank’s Innovation Lab in London. Citi launched its London-based Innovation Lab […]

Read More